20 Memorial Drive, New Braintree
Dispatch Phone: (Available 24/7)
Police Clerk's Hours
Monday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wednesday, 2 - 4 p.m.
Do not email Facebook crimes or incidents occurring.
Please call dispatch (508) 867-1170
Public Records Request
Public Records requests may be called in, faxed, walk-in or emailed to the department. We will reply to all requests within 10 days unless we request more time from you under MA Public Records law. Requests can be emailed to Sergeant Robert Toupin or faxed to 413-477-6723. These requests will be assigned to an officer to be reviewed. Request for Public Records Form
If you are involved in a motor vehicle crash, you must report it to the police department immediately and you must submit an accident report to the Police Department and the Registry of Motor Vehicles within five days. Mail or Deliver one copy to the local police department in the city or town where the crash occurred. Mail one copy to your insurance agency. Mail one copy to the RMV. Click here to download the accident form.
Other Important Forms
- Application for Disabled Parking Placard/Plate
- Request for Police Public Records
- RMV Complaint of Improper Operation
- Personal Mass. Criminal Record Request
- Lost Plate(s) Affidavit for Registration Cancellation
- Voluntary Statement of Witness
- 911 Disability Indicator Form for Landline Customers
(For questions about this, contact: KLandine [at] townofhardwick.com (Lieutenant Kevin M. Landine))
- Identity Theft Packet