- Form 52 - Application for License to Buy, Sell, Exchange or Assemble Second Hand Motor Vehicles
- Form 450 - Complaint of Vicious or Barking Dogs
- Form 865 - Application for Abatement of Betterment Tax
- Town Hall Rental Agreement/Rental Rates
- Application for Special Service of Alcoholic Beverages
- On-Premises Alcohol/Common Victualler Outdoor Table Service Expansion Application
- CORI Request Form
Senior Property Tax applications can be obtained at the Town Administrator's office. Want to know more about our town committees? Click here for the Committee Handbook that provides a brief description of elected and appointed officials' duties, which may be well known to many, but are less familiar to others. Here are all agendas of town and regional meetings or call (413) 285-2709. Hardwick has an Open Town Meeting form of government. Every voter registered in Hardwick is eligible to vote at Town Meeting. Town Meetings are called by the Board of Selectmen through the issuing of a warrant. The warrant contains all items or articles to be voted on at Town Meeting. Look here for more information on Town Meetings or call the Town Clerk at 477-6700.