The total count in Hardwick as of June 17, 2023 is 546 since the beginning of the pandemic; none within the past 4 weeks. Anyone over the age of 6 months and lives, works, or studies in Massachusetts, can now get vaccinated. For information about vaccines for young children, click here.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is free. You don’t need an ID or insurance to get the vaccine.
- Information about obtaining COVID-19 rapid tests
- Testing options throughout Massachusetts
- If you have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19, or have tested positive check the updated guidelines
- Downloadable version of your vaccine card
Vaccine fact sheets (from the CDC):
- Vaccines for COVID 19
- Overview of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Complete information about booster shots
- Info on vaccines for children
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children between 6 months and 5 years old
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 5-11
- COVID-19 booster frequently asked questions
- Vaccination site near you
- Prepare for your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Any Hardwick resident who is home bound and would like assistance finding or receiving a vaccination can call the Board of Health office 413-477-6197 Ext. 108 to request support. Individuals without access to the internet or who are unable to schedule their appointment online can call toll free 2-1-1 or (877) 211-6277 for assistance. You will never be asked for a credit card number to make an appointment.
- Do you need a test to determine if you may have COVID-19? Testing sites are available. Please contact the facility directly with any questions or to make an appointment, if needed.
- Text COVIDMA to 888-777 to have up-to-date alerts sent to your cell phone
- Sign up for CodeRed to receive emergency notifications from the Town of Hardwick
Food Pantry & Mart Transportation
MART will deliver food packages to the patrons of the Food Pantry and assist in any other transportation required to meet the essential needs. For Food Pantry Delivery contact: Liz Reilly, Food Pantry Coordinator at (413) 477-6635 or Sharon Hardaker, MART Dispatcher at (413) 477-6197 Ext.122 or (774) 200-5184. For other transportation needs, contact Sharon Hardaker.